Background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Water Girl


Little girl, this $30 pool has been the best investment we've made all summer.  It was 91 today & we had fun swimming then you talked daddy into some swimming once he came home.  I love that I said "Say Cheese!" before taking this photo & this is the first time you tried to pose.  You are the cutest!

You're pretty tricky though.  You had taken 2 play bowls from your kitchen out into the pool.  You gave me a bowl (to defend myself with but I didn't know it yet) then used your bowl to throw a bowl full of water on me!  I got you back & you giggled & giggled.  It's your favorite game to play in the pool right now. 

I'll say "You silly goose!"  and you'll copy "You....goose!  Silly!" 

Oh little girl we love you.  Your daddy loves you so much he got into this pool even though you'd just used the hose to refill it with icy cold water.

Love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment